>

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I got the account back: Thanks to Google






I never thought that I care that much for this blog but during this period I thought I would never be able to login I realized how important it is for me.
I have to thank Google for doing the job.
My g-mail account has nothing but the source that Google left of the person who did it.
I don't care. All I wanted was my blog back. Yesterday I went to bed so sad and first thing in the morning was being online to see if it was recovered.
Here I am. Even though I'm not publishing as much as I did during the first two years this is a very important part of me.
I'm so happy!

4 comments:

Ana said...

I have an award for you:
http://hellaheaven-ana.blogspot.com/2010/09/someone-stole-my-account-google-have.html
I know that some people don't like this awards but even so this is a way I found to tell you that you inspire me.
Love,
Ana

Ana said...

OmG!
Thank you very much!
I didn't know I inspired you. I'm glad to hear that!
thank you!

MyThought said...

I'm glad you have your blog back!
And congrats for the award!LOL

Ana said...

hehe
nice picture.
It deserves an award.
:)