>

Saturday, September 04, 2010

Beyond Meds ends an era with a valuable legacy

Gianna Kali published the last post of her blog Beyond Meds. After blogging for three years Gianna have approached all important issues related to the psych-drugs harms not only by sharing her story, searching for the truth and also by gathering many people that for a period commented at her blog.
It is quite a work Gianna has done quitting all spych-drugs she was taking, she still experiences withdrawal symptoms even after months out of them, and leaving such a research she did to heal herself.
I'm glad she is closing the blog and I really hope that Google doesn't put this valuable lessons to the last pages.
I really hope she finds peace after all she has been through and have her voice heard.
This is how she ended this phase of her life:

End of an era (for me) this is Beyond Meds last post

September 4, 2010
by giannakali

Thank you to all my readers for being part of this transformative journey with me. It’s time for me to move on and do other things.

This blog, depending on which ranking system you look at, is between number 1 and number 5 or so of non-pharma funded mental health blogs. I feel good about leaving and that the work has been a success.

The blog will remain online as a resource. I will come and do a post that helps orient new comers to the blog in general and to the navigation of the archives sometime in the not too distant future.

For now simply go to the tabs above for some navigation. I will try to improve access to more parts of the blog as I have time.

A flower from our yard -- HUGE! That is my finger for scale

Goodbye! Cheers and peace to all.


Peace to you Gianna!

No comments: