>

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Donate to Furious Seasons Blog

pic1.jpg


I have stopped writing at this blog and I'm dedicating more time at the other blog I started to show the bright side of human beings but I never forget this subject and all the friends a have due to this blog.
This subject will always be part of my top priorities.
While I'm taking this time away I kept commenting at Philip Dawdy's Furious Seasons.
As many blog friends I started to blog about mental health after leaving many comments at Philip's blog till I got embarrassed and decided I had to have a blog of my own.
For those who don't know Philip doesn't have any kind of payment for the great work he is doing and has to accept donations at the beginning of every season.
Please, click on the Van Gogh's painting on the top right to go to Furious Seasons not only to read it but to help it keep going.

No comments: