>

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Sarah Finkel's method

A woman, calling Mount Sinai Hospital said, "Hello, I want to know if the patient is getting better." The voice on the other end of the line said, "What is the patient's name and room number?" She said, "Yes, darling! She's Sarah Finkel, in Room 302." He said, "Oh, yes. Mrs. Finkel is doing very well. In fact, she's had two full meals, her blood pressure is fine, she's going to be taken off the heart monitor in a couple of hours and if she continues this improvement, Dr. Cohen is going to send her home on Tuesday." The woman said, "Thank God! That's wonderful! Oh! That's fantastic! That's wonderful news!" The man on the phone said, "From your enthusiasm, I take it you must be a close family member or a very close friend!" She said, "I'm Sarah Finkel in 302! Cohen, my doctor, doesn't tell me a word!"

Courtesy:
US Magazine - The News.
Issue: Feb 1, 2008.

2 comments:

Mr B The Tech Teacher said...

Great anecdote!
Thanks for your comment on my blog regarding Kundalini awakening :)At the moment I am interested more in a literary sense than a practical one as I will be using the description of a Kundalini awakening to describe one of the events in the book (it's a sci-fi), however I do hope one day to start practicing kundalini yoga. I will be sure to find myself a good Guru though, I have heard some of the scary things that can happen if you're not ready for it!!
Have you experienced an awakening yourself? If so I'd really like to hear your story and description!
Blessed Be,
~Shiv

Ana said...

It must be interesting using kundalini awakening in a sci-fi novel.
No. I didn't experience. I fear too much these stuffs.
I only did hatha yoga. I like it a lot.
Blessed be
Ana